Researcher – atmospheric chemistry and air pollution modelling, Ph.D.
Phone: +46 11 495 83 56
Fields of work
Development of atmospheric chemistry and transport models. Modelling transport, chemistry and deposition of air pollutants in Europe and Sweden. Research on particulate matter from different sources – especially carbonaceous aerosols from biomass combustion and other anthropogenic and biogenic emissions.
- atmospheric chemistry and deposition of air pollutants
- carbonaceous aerosol – organic aerosol and soot
- anthropogenic and biogenic emissions of air pollutants and aerosol precursors
Development, application and evaluation of chemical transport model systems (detailed knowledge about the MATCH and EMEP MSC-W models). Quantum chemistry.
Latest publications from Robert Bergström
- Olenius,TinjaReducing chemical complexity in representation of new-particle formation2023In: Environmental ScienceDOI: 10.1039/d2ea00174h
- Bergström,RobertUpdate and comparison of atmospheric chemistry mechanisms for the EMEP MSC-W model system2022
- Bergström,RobertHow should condensables be included in PM emission inventories reported to EMEP/CLRTAP?2020In: EMEP, no 4, 1-72 p.DOI: