Associate professor in meteorology
Phone: +46 11 495 8450
Fields of work
Regional and local air quality modelling and modelling environmental impacts of air pollution including climate impact.
- Arctic air pollution and their environmental impacts
- Aviation impact on climate
- Short-lived climate forcers
Air quality model development and application of meteorological and air quality models.
Latest publications from Joakim Langner
- Whaley,Cynthia H.Arctic tropospheric ozone2023In: Atmospheric Chemistry And Physics, Vol. 23, no 1, 637-661 p.DOI: 10.5194/acp-23-637-2023
- Whaley,Cynthia H.Model evaluation of short-lived climate forcers for the Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Programme2022In: Atmospheric Chemistry And Physics, Vol. 22, no 9, 5775-5828 p.DOI: 10.5194/acp-22-5775-2022
- Tornevi,AndreasRespiratory Health Effects of Wildfire Smoke during Summer of 2018 in the Jamtland Harjedalen Region, Sweden2021In: International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, Vol. 18, no 13DOI: 10.3390/ijerph18136987