Ph.D, Researcher on urban air quality and climate.
Phone: +46 11 495 86 26
Research Gate ID: AAA-9119-2020
Fields of work
Modelling of surface-atmosphere interactions and air quality at regional and urban scales.
- Urban green infrastructures
- Urban climate and human comfort
- Air quality at regional and urban scales
Evaluation of weather and atmospheric chemistry numerical models at regional and urban scales. Bilateral cooperation with South-American countries on urban climate. Research on green infrastructures effects in cities.
Latest publications from Isabel Ribeiro
- Wang,FuxingAssessing the impacts of physiography refinement on Stockholm summer urban temperature simulated with an offline land surface model2023In: Urban Climate, Vol. 49DOI: 10.1016/j.uclim.2023.101531
- Amorim,Jorge HumbertoRegulating and Cultural Ecosystem Services of Urban Green Infrastructure in the Nordic Countries2021In: International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, Vol. 18, no 3DOI: 10.3390/ijerph18031219
- Photiadou,ChristianaDesigning a Climate Service for Planning Climate Actions in Vulnerable Countries2021In: Atmosphere, Vol. 12, no 1DOI: 10.3390/atmos12010121