PhD, Air Quality researcher
Phone: +46 11 495 8259
Fields of work
Describing and mapping population exposure to enviromental stresses in urban areas, with a focus on air quality and micro climate. Compilation of emission inventories and development of tools for air quality management.
- Emission inventories
- Dispersion modelling on urban and local scale
- Micro meteorology
- Application and development of 3D-modelling tools for micro meteorology and pollutant dispersion using Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- Calculation of shipping emissions based on positioning data from AIS (Automatic Identification System).
- Application and development of open-source GIS tools (Geographic Information Systems).
- Experience from system development working as a developer, project manager and solution architect.
Latest publications from David Segersson
- Alfredsson,L.Association Between Exposure to Combustion-Related Air Pollution and Multiple Sclerosis Risk2023In: Multiple Sclerosis Journal, Vol. 29, 99-99 p.DOI:
- Roswall,NinaLong-term exposure to traffic noise and risk of incident colon cancer2023In: Environmental Research, Vol. 224DOI: 10.1016/j.envres.2023.115454
- Andersson,JohnPM2.5 and Dementia in a Low Exposure Setting2023In: Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, Vol. 92, no 2, 679-689 p.DOI: 10.3233/JAD-220469