PhD, Air Quality researcher
Phone: +46 11 495 8259
Fields of work
Describing and mapping population exposure to enviromental stresses in urban areas, with a focus on air quality and micro climate. Compilation of emission inventories and development of tools for air quality management.
- Emission inventories
- Dispersion modelling on urban and local scale
- Micro meteorology
- Application and development of 3D-modelling tools for micro meteorology and pollutant dispersion using Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- Calculation of shipping emissions based on positioning data from AIS (Automatic Identification System).
- Application and development of open-source GIS tools (Geographic Information Systems).
- Experience from system development working as a developer, project manager and solution architect.
Latest publications from David Segersson
- Alpfjord Wylde,HeleneQuantification of population exposure to PM10, PM2.5 and NO2 and estimated health impacts for 2019 and 20302023
- Hedstrom,Anna KarinAssociation between exposure to combustion-related air pollution and multiple sclerosis risk2023In: International Journal of EpidemiologyDOI: 10.1093/ije/dyac234
- Sommar,Johan N.Long-term residential exposure to source-specific particulate matter and incidence of diabetes mellitus-A cohort study in northern Sweden2023In: Environmental Research, Vol. 217DOI: 10.1016/j.envres.2022.114833