Air Quality researcher, Ph.D.
Phone: +46 11 4958019
Research Gate ID: www.researchgate.net/profile/Ana_cristina_Carvalho2
Fields of work
Mesoscale air quality modelling over Europe, and zoomed to metropolitanean areas, aiming to understand the processes leading to air pollution events, such as stratospheric ozone down to the surface, and particulate matter dust outbreaks. Air quality climatology on both measured and modelled data.
- Ozone transport and production
- Particulate matter
- Statistical analysis of meteorological and air quality data
Regional air quality modelling, students supervision, research project coordination at national level.
Latest publications from Ana Cristina Carvalho
- Silva,RuiLisbon urban heat island in future urban and climate scenarios2022In: Urban Climate, Vol. 44DOI: 10.1016/j.uclim.2022.101218
- Plu,MatthieuAn ensemble of state-of-the-art ash dispersion models2021In: Natural hazards and earth system sciences, Vol. 21, no 10, 2973-2992 p.DOI: 10.5194/nhess-21-2973-2021
- Tornevi,AndreasRespiratory Health Effects of Wildfire Smoke during Summer of 2018 in the Jamtland Harjedalen Region, Sweden2021In: International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, Vol. 18, no 13DOI: 10.3390/ijerph18136987