Role in team
- Head of Unit for Hydrological Research at SMHI (some 30 pers.), and member in Management team of the Research & Development department.
- Coordinator of larger European and international projects.
- Strategic planning, communication and attracting external funds.
• Catchment hydrology and modelling at various scales (local, regional, global).
• Hydrological predications and forecasting.
• Assessments of hydrological impacts from climate change, water management or water quality deterioration =>
• Development of climate services, especially for the water sector.
- Initiated the development of the HYPE model and various websites for distributing Open Data and Open Source Code.
- H-index: 32 and 85 peer-reviewed publications in Web of Science.
- President elect of .