Role in team
- Head of Unit for Hydrological Research at SMHI (some 35 pers.), and member in Management team of the Research & Development department.
- Coordinator of larger European and international projects.
- Strategic planning, communication and attracting external funds.
- Catchment hydrology and modelling at various scales (local, regional, global).
- Hydrological predications and forecasting.
- Assessments of hydrological impacts from climate change, water management or water quality deterioration =>
- Development of climate services, especially for the water sector.
- Initiated the development of the HYPE model and various websites for distributing Open Data and Open Source Code.
- H-index: 40 and 105 peer-reviewed publications in Web of Science.
- President elect of IAHS.
- Full Professor.
- Winner of EGU Darcy Medal 2021.