PhD, Climate Researcher
Phone +46 114958269
Fields of work
Developing and evaluation of regional coupled atmosphere-ocean model. Assessing the impact of regional and global climate change with various regional and global models.
- Atmosphere-ocean interaction
- Climate variability and change
- Asian and west African monsoon
Analysis of climate model output.
Publications by Shiyu Wang at SMHI
- Wang,ShiyuSensitivity of seasonal circulation response to snow reduction in the Northern Hemisphere and Eurasia and its impact on Eurasian climate2023In: Climate DynamicsDOI: 10.1007/s00382-023-06867-8
- Doescher,RalfThe EC-Earth3 Earth system model for the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project 62022In: Geoscientific Model Development, Vol. 15, no 7, 2973-3020 p.DOI: 10.5194/gmd-15-2973-2022
- Koenigk,TorbenOn the contribution of internal climate variability to European future climate trends2020In: Tellus. Series A, Dynamic meteorology and oceanography, Vol. 72, no 1DOI: 10.1080/16000870.2020.1788901