Phone +46 11-495 84 83
Fields of work
Evaluation, analysis and bias adjustment of regional climate model output within CORDEX project with focus on inter-variable (climate variables) relations and multi-variable approach.
- To what extent can climate models reproduce the observed climate?
- How to bias adjust climate data responsibly?
- How represent climate models multiple climate variables relevant for climate impact research?
Analysis of climate model output, comparison between models and observations, bias adjustment.
Publications by Renate Wilcke at SMHI
- Lin,ChangguiPresent and future European heat wave magnitudes2022In: Earth System Dynamics, Vol. 13, no 3, 1197-1214 p.DOI: 10.5194/esd-13-1197-2022
- Ivanov,Oskar LarssonClimate change impact on snow loads in northern Europe2022In: Structural Safety, Vol. 97DOI: 10.1016/j.strusafe.2022.102231
- Wilcke,RenateThe extremely warm summer of 2018 in Sweden - set in a historical context2020In: Earth System Dynamics, Vol. 11, no 4, 1107-1121 p.DOI: 10.5194/esd-11-1107-2020