Phone +46 11-495 84 83
Fields of work
Evaluation, analysis and bias adjustment of regional climate model output within CORDEX project with focus on inter-variable (climate variables) relations and multi-variable approach.
- To what extent can climate models reproduce the observed climate?
- How to bias adjust climate data responsibly?
- How represent climate models multiple climate variables relevant for climate impact research?
Analysis of climate model output, comparison between models and observations, bias adjustment.
Publications by Renate Wilcke at SMHI
- Wilcke,RenateThe extremely warm summer of 2018 in Sweden - set in a historical context2020In: Earth System Dynamics, Vol. 11, no 4, 1107-1121 p.DOI: 10.5194/esd-11-1107-2020
- Koenigk,TorbenOn the contribution of internal climate variability to European future climate trends2020In: Tellus. Series A, Dynamic meteorology and oceanography, Vol. 72, no 1DOI: 10.1080/16000870.2020.1788901
- Bentz,Barbara J.Ips typographus and Dendroctonus ponderosae Models Project Thermal Suitability for Intra- and Inter-Continental Establishment in a Changing Climate2019In: Frontiers in Forests and Global Change, Vol. 2DOI: 10.3389/ffgc.2019.00001