PhD, senior researcher
Phone +46-11-495 84 64
Fields of work
Development of the global climate model EC-Earth and the associated infrastructure. Leading role in the development of EC-Earth version 4 Climate simulations with the EC-Earth model for CMIP6 as well as national and international research projects. Analysis of global climate model simulations from own and other climate models.
- Simulation of current, historical and future climate
- Analysis of changes in time and space in climate model simulations
- Comparison with observations and other models
- Improvement of the EC-Earth model and workflow for climate simulations
- Addition of new Earth system components to the EC-Earth model
Development and use of climate models, connection between different model components, evaluation of climate simulations, organization of the workflow for climate simulations including pre- and post-treatment.
Publications by Klaus Wyser at SMHI
- Wang,ShiyuSensitivity of seasonal circulation response to snow reduction in the Northern Hemisphere and Eurasia and its impact on Eurasian climate2023In: Climate DynamicsDOI: 10.1007/s00382-023-06867-8
- Hansen,FelicitasFuture changes of circulation types and their effects on surface air temperature and precipitation in the SMHI large ensemble2023In: Climate DynamicsDOI: 10.1007/s00382-023-06704-y
- Lu,ZhengyaoNatural decadal variability of global vegetation growth in relation to major decadal climate modes2023In: Environmental Research Letters, Vol. 18, no 1DOI: 10.1088/1748-9326/acacb4