PhD, senior researcher
Phone +46-11-495 84 64
Fields of work
Development of the global climate model EC-Earth and the associated infrastructure. Leading role in the development of EC-Earth version 4 Climate simulations with the EC-Earth model for CMIP6 as well as national and international research projects. Analysis of global climate model simulations from own and other climate models.
- Simulation of current, historical and future climate
- Analysis of changes in time and space in climate model simulations
- Comparison with observations and other models
- Improvement of the EC-Earth model and workflow for climate simulations
- Addition of new Earth system components to the EC-Earth model
Development and use of climate models, connection between different model components, evaluation of climate simulations, organization of the workflow for climate simulations including pre- and post-treatment.
Publications by Klaus Wyser at SMHI
- van Noije,TwanEC-Earth3-AerChem2021In: Geoscientific Model Development, Vol. 14, no 9, 5637-5668 p.DOI: 10.5194/gmd-14-5637-2021
- Wyser,KlausThe SMHI Large Ensemble (SMHI-LENS) with EC-Earth3.3.12021In: Geoscientific Model Development, Vol. 14, no 7, 5781-5796 p.DOI: 10.5194/gmd-14-4781-2021
- Jones,Chris D.The Climate Response to Emissions Reductions Due to COVID-192021In: Geophysical Research Letters, Vol. 48, no 8DOI: 10.1029/2020GL091883