PhD, senior researcher
Phone +46-11-495 84 64
Fields of work
Development of the global climate model EC-Earth and the associated infrastructure. Leading role in the development of EC-Earth version 4 Climate simulations with the EC-Earth model for CMIP6 as well as national and international research projects. Analysis of global climate model simulations from own and other climate models.
- Simulation of current, historical and future climate
- Analysis of changes in time and space in climate model simulations
- Comparison with observations and other models
- Improvement of the EC-Earth model and workflow for climate simulations
- Addition of new Earth system components to the EC-Earth model
Development and use of climate models, connection between different model components, evaluation of climate simulations, organization of the workflow for climate simulations including pre- and post-treatment.
Publications by Klaus Wyser at SMHI
- Docquier,D.Causal Links Between Arctic Sea Ice and Its Potential Drivers Based on the Rate of Information Transfer2022In: Geophysical Research Letters, Vol. 49, no 9DOI: 10.1029/2021GL095892
- Doescher,RalfThe EC-Earth3 Earth system model for the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project 62022In: Geoscientific Model Development, Vol. 15, no 7, 2973-3020 p.DOI: 10.5194/gmd-15-2973-2022
- Fuentes Franco,RamonExploring the influence of the North Pacific Rossby wave sources on the variability of summer atmospheric circulation and precipitation over the Northern Hemisphere2022In: Climate DynamicsDOI: 10.1007/s00382-022-06194-4