Phone +46 11-495 85 01
Research Gate ID: Erik_Kjellstroem
Fields of work
Research related to climate, climate variability and climate change. Focus on regional climate modelling and support for users of climate information. International cooperation within the international CORDEX project.
- To what extent can climate models reproduce the observed climate?
- How can ensembles of climate projections be used to illustrate uncertainties and robustness in future climate change?
- How can climate scenarios be used to provide useful climate services?
Analysis of climate model output, comparison between models and observations.
Publications by Erik Kjellström at SMHI
- Zignol,FrancescoThe understory microclimate in agroforestry now and in the future-a case study of Arabica coffee in its native range2023In: Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, Vol. 340DOI: 10.1016/j.agrformet.2023.109586
- Strandberg,GustavDid the Bronze Age deforestation of Europe affect its climate?2023In: Climate of the Past, Vol. 19, no 7, 1507-1530 p.DOI: 10.5194/cp-19-1507-2023
- Engström,ErikData rescue of historical wind observations in Sweden since the 1920s2023In: Earth System Science Data, Vol. 15, no 6, 2259-2277 p.DOI: 10.5194/essd-15-2259-2023