Phone +46 114958264
Fields of work
Development of regional climate models with emphasis on boundary layer processes. Evaluation of the Rossby Centre regional climate model and analysis of climate signals in model simulations.
- Development and analysis of climate models
- Parametrization of atmospheric boundary layer and turbulence
- Mesoscale atmospheric processes
Convection permitting climate modelling, analysis of model and observational data.
Publications by Danijel Belusic at SMHI
- Denamiel,CleaClimate projections of meteotsunami hazards2023In: Frontiers in Marine Science, Vol. 10DOI: 10.3389/fmars.2023.1167863
- Wang,FuxingAssessing the impacts of physiography refinement on Stockholm summer urban temperature simulated with an offline land surface model2023In: Urban Climate, Vol. 49DOI: 10.1016/j.uclim.2023.101531
- Sangelantoni,L.Investigating the representation of heatwaves from an ensemble of km-scale regional climate simulations within CORDEX-FPS convection2023In: Climate DynamicsDOI: 10.1007/s00382-023-06769-9