SMHI wants everyone
- To be committed and take responsibility for their work as well as their own personal development.
- To take responsibility to study and search for information.
We shall cooperate through
- Being open and honest with each other.
- Showing respect for each other's opinions and differences.
- Having the belief that everyone tries to do their best.
- Participating and taking responsibility in the development of operations.
- Driving force: we are committed, show drive and take the initiative.
- Flexibility: we can and are willing to adapt to changing conditions.
- Communicative ability: we are clear and create a credible dialogue with others.
- Social skills: we are diplomatic, create trust and good contacts.
SMHI's leaders must represent
- Visions: look beyond, see the context, be innovative and stand for a holistic approach.
- Courage: express and stand for your views. Have the ability to make and implement decisions, even with problematic implications.
- Ethics: to be a good role model in your leadership role. Have a positive view of humanity, by making demands on and give recognition to employees.