Fields of work
Theoretical and computational meteorology; development of numerical weather prediction systems with focus on atmospheric boundary-layer processes and surface-atmosphere continuum.
- Atmospheric boundary-layer turbulence, clouds, and chemistry
- Surface-vegetation-atmosphere exchange processes (momentum, energy, reactive chemical compounds)
- Transport interaction in multiscale atmospheric processes (from meso to micro)
- Using a set of models: conceptual models, large-eddy simulations, numerical weather prediction systems
- Retrieval and analysis of meteorological data from point and remote sensing instruments
- Using and developing data-driven stochastic parameterizations