PhD, Science Communicator
Phone +46 11 495 8705
Fields of work
Communication and dissemination of the results of Rossby Centre’s national Swedish, European and international projects. Project management and coordination support. Ensure maximum impact of SMHI and Rossby Centre’s research and benefit to the wider community.
- Improving public knowledge of Earth system models and projections
- Develop and use new thinking to better present climate change information through targeted interaction with scientists, policy makers and the wider public
- Earth system models for the provision of climate services
Project management and communication.
Publications by Helena Martins at SMHI
- Heinze,ChristophThe quiet crossing of ocean tipping points2021In: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 118, no 9DOI: 10.1073/pnas.2008478118
- Rafael,S.Application of SUEWS model forced with WRF2020In: Urban Climate, Vol. 33DOI: 10.1016/j.uclim.2020.100662
- Wyser,KlausWarmer climate projections in EC-Earth3-Veg2020In: Environmental Research Letters, Vol. 15, no 5DOI: 10.1088/1748-9326/ab81c2