SMHI's air quality consultancy group consists today of twelve consultants with expertise in air quality and IT. We offer tailored consulting services and model systems for users in Sweden and in the world. With these we form the basis of important decision guidance for different activities. We carry out dispersion calculations and analyzes which, among other things, constitute decision-making documents that our customers need for sustainable development and to meet legal requirements. You will find a comprehensive description of our services on the following websites:and .
We see increasing potential and are now looking for a product manager with an international focus.
As Product Manager:
- you become part of the consulting group's management, which is responsible for issues related to strategy, market and finances
- you develop, anchor and take care of the vision for the international market
- you are responsible for development and management of product and marketing plans
- you take advantage of our expertise and ideas and lay this puzzle into our gathered value offering
- you conduct external analysis and market research
- you are responsible for profitability
- you are responsible for sales of our services, eg participate in tenders
- you lead and manage individual projects within air quality area
You need to be a person who thrives in meeting with people. You are humble and respect the expertise of others and you contribute and promote participation in the contexts you are part of.
It is important that you are a business-oriented person who can easily establish customer contacts and who strives to find and implement business models that best benefit both us and our customers.
It is very important for us that you easily can switch between the product manager role and the project leader role. We expect that you in the role as project manager are communicative, structured and have the ability to inspire others to succeed and develop.
The employment is permanent with placement in Norrköping (Sweden). Foreign trips are frequent.
We seek you who have a relevant academic education or equivalent. You have documented experience of market development, project management and international cooperation. Experience of procurement and tender writing is a requirement.
Experience in air quality or some other environment-related area is meriting. If you also have an international network in one of these areas, it is valuable.
Internally, Swedish is used as a working language, but Swedish and English are used in contact with customers and partners. Good knowledge of English, both in speech and in writing, is important. Other language skills are meriting.
- Great opportunity to influence the development your own role and its focus
- Varying and stimulating tasks that make you develop
- Capable and pleasant work colleagues
- Comfortable working climate
- Opportunities for innovation
- Close collaboration with researchers
- A journey where you get to make social benefits and also see the results of your job in your everyday life!
Do you want to know more?
For further information about the service, contact Marina Verbova, Head of Consultancy Services. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact HR specialist Julia Joachimsson. Union representatives are for SACO Helene Alpfjord Wylde and for ST Tharcisse Ndayizigiye. All can be reached by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +46(0)11 495 8000.
Applications are to be received no later than August 11, 2019.
SMHI strives for diversity where our employees' background, experience, knowledge and personality enrich the business.