Few businesses are as dependent on the weather as farming. SMHI's Agricultural weather consists of around 10 different products which are designed to provide the best possible decision-making information for farmers.
SMHI's agricultural services are web based, meaning that you always have access to up-to-date weather information. Agricultural weather will help you to make the right decision, for example when you are about to sow or spray a field with pesticides.
Agricultural weather includes the following:
- Observations with regular and frequent updates
- Satellite images at various levels, from the whole of Europeto a specific town
- Lightning information maps
- Short forecasts - detailed 30-hour forecasts in various time steps for your municipality
- Frost risk map
- Weather statistics
- Ten-day forecasts
- Radar images, in sequences
- Map of Europe