PhD, Climate Researcher
Phone +46 114958269
Fields of work
Developing and evaluation of regional coupled atmosphere-ocean model. Assessing the impact of regional and global climate change with various regional and global models.
- Atmosphere-ocean interaction
- Climate variability and change
- Asian and west African monsoon
Analysis of climate model output.
Publications by Shiyu Wang at SMHI
- Thomas,ManuSnowfall distribution and its response to the Arctic Oscillation2019In: Geoscientific Model Development, Vol. 12, no 8, 3759-3772 p.DOI: 10.5194/gmd-12-3759-2019
- Dieterich,ChristianSurface Heat Budget over the North Sea in Climate Change Simulations2019In: Atmosphere, Vol. 10, no 5DOI: 10.3390/atmos10050272
- Lauer,AxelProcess-level improvements in CMIP5 models and their impact on tropical variability, the Southern Ocean, and monsoons2018In: Earth System Dynamics, Vol. 9, no 1, 33-67 p.DOI: 10.5194/esd-9-33-2018