PhD, Climate Researcher
Phone +46 114958269
Fields of work
Developing and evaluation of regional coupled atmosphere-ocean model. Assessing the impact of regional and global climate change with various regional and global models.
- Atmosphere-ocean interaction
- Climate variability and change
- Asian and west African monsoon
Analysis of climate model output.
Publications by Shiyu Wang at SMHI
- Lauer,AxelProcess-level improvements in CMIP5 models and their impact on tropical variability, the Southern Ocean, and monsoons2018In: Earth System Dynamics, Vol. 9, no 1, 33-67 p.DOI: 10.5194/esd-9-33-2018
- Eyring,VeronikaESMValTool (v1.0) - a community diagnostic and performance metrics tool for routine evaluation of Earth system models in CMIP2016In: Geoscientific Model Development, Vol. 9, no 5, 1747-1802 p.DOI: 10.5194/gmd-9-1747-2016
- Wang,ShiyuDevelopment and evaluation of a new regional coupled atmosphere-ocean model in the North Sea and Baltic Sea2015In: Tellus. Series A, Dynamic meteorology and oceanography, Vol. 67DOI: 10.3402/tellusa.v67.24284