Phone +46 11-495 84 83
Fields of work
Evaluation, analysis and bias adjustment of regional climate model output within CORDEX project with focus on inter-variable (climate variables) relations and multi-variable approach.
- To what extent can climate models reproduce the observed climate?
- How to bias adjust climate data responsibly?
- How represent climate models multiple climate variables relevant for climate impact research?
Analysis of climate model output, comparison between models and observations, bias adjustment.
Publications by Renate Wilcke at SMHI
- Bentz,Barbara J.Ips typographus and Dendroctonus ponderosae Models Project Thermal Suitability for Intra- and Inter-Continental Establishment in a Changing Climate2019In: FRONTIERS IN FORESTS AND GLOBAL CHANGE, Vol. 2DOI: 10.3389/ffgc.2019.00001
- Gutierrez,J. M.An intercomparison of a large ensemble of statistical downscaling methods over Europe2019In: International Journal of Climatology, Vol. 39, no 9, 3750-3785 p.DOI: 10.1002/joc.5462
- Bonaduce,AntonioWave Climate Change in the North Sea and Baltic Sea2019In: Journal of Marine Science and Engineering, Vol. 7, no 6DOI: 10.3390/jmse7060166