Phone +46 114958485
Research Gate ID: Ramón Fuentes Franco
Fields of work
- Atmospheric and oceanic variability
- Regional and global climate modelling
- Ocean and atmospheric dynamics
- Arctic climate variability and change
- Tropical and extratropical cyclones
- Analyzing and understanding processes that link ocean with atmospheric variability.
- Seasonal forecast and improving representation of seasonal precipitation over certain regions.
- Sensitivity of tropical and extratropical cyclones to changes in model resolution, surface fluxes and vegetation types.
Perform and analyse climate model simulations for EU-H2020 project PRIMAVERA and CORDEX.
Publications from Ramon Fuentes Franco at SMHI
- Amador,Jorge A.Putting into action the REGCM4.6 regional climate model for the study of climate change, variability and modeling over Central America and Mexico2018In: Atmósfera, Vol. 31, no 2, 185-188 p.DOI: 10.20937/ATM.2018.31.02.06
- Sitz,L. E.Description and evaluation of the Earth System Regional Climate Model (Reg CM-ES)2017In: Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems, Vol. 9, no 4, 1863-1886 p.DOI: 10.1002/2017MS000933