Phone +46 114958485
Research Gate ID: Ramón Fuentes Franco
Fields of work
- Atmospheric and oceanic variability
- Regional and global climate modelling
- Ocean and atmospheric dynamics
- Arctic climate variability and change
- Tropical and extratropical cyclones
- Analyzing and understanding processes that link ocean with atmospheric variability.
- Seasonal forecast and improving representation of seasonal precipitation over certain regions.
- Sensitivity of tropical and extratropical cyclones to changes in model resolution, surface fluxes and vegetation types.
Perform and analyse climate model simulations for EU-H2020 project PRIMAVERA and CORDEX.
Publications from Ramon Fuentes Franco at SMHI
- Haarsma,ReinHighResMIP versions of EC-Earth2020In: Geoscientific Model Development, Vol. 13, no 8, 3507-3527 p.DOI: 10.5194/gmd-13-3507-2020
- Molteni,FrancoBoreal-winter teleconnections with tropical Indo-Pacific rainfall in HighResMIP historical simulations from the PRIMAVERA project2020In: Climate DynamicsDOI: 10.1007/s00382-020-05358-4
- Docquier,DavidSea Ice-Ocean Interactions in the Barents Sea Modeled at Different Resolutions2020In: Frontiers in Earth Science, Vol. 8DOI: 10.3389/feart.2020.00172