Phone +46 764957711
Fields of work
Global climate modelling, Regional and global ocean modelling, Arctic ocean and climate dynamics, Decadal climate prediction, Interannual and interdecadal climate variability, Physical Oceanography.
- The role of Arctic sea ice and fresh water export in the North Atlantic Ocean circulation and climate
- Investigating the interannual and interdecadal climate variability processes for better representation of future climate
- Understanding the ocean and climate dynamics by applying high resolution global and regional climate models
Perform and analyse climate and ocean model simulations; comparison between models and observations. Current projects: PRIMAVERA, ARCPATH, InterDec. Past projetcs: ArcTrain, Paleoclimate modelling as part of ERC-funded project.
Publications by Pasha Karami at SMHI
- Docquier,DavidImpact of ocean heat transport on the Arctic sea-ice decline2021In: Climate DynamicsDOI: 10.1007/s00382-020-05540-8
- Boucher,EtienneDecadal Variations in Eastern Canada's Taiga Wood Biomass Production Forced by Ocean-Atmosphere Interactions2017In: Scientific Reports, Vol. 7DOI: 10.1038/s41598-017-02580-9