PhD, senior researcher
Phone +46-11-495 84 64
Fields of work
Development of the global climate model EC-EARTH and its surrounding infrastructure. Improving the process for transforming the raw model output into quality-controlled datasets on the Earth System Grid (ESG). Apply the EC-EARTH model for climate projections and climate predictions in the context of CMIP6. Contribute with model simulations and analysis of their results to national and international research projects.
- Evaluate and improve the EC-EARTH model
- Couple new Earth system components to the EC-EARTH model
- Improve the workflow for climate simulations, in particular post-processing
Climate model development, coupling of model components, evaluation of climate simulations, organization of the workflow related to climate simulations including pre- and post-processing.
Publications by Klaus Wyser at SMHI
- Keen,AnnAn inter-comparison of the mass budget of the Arctic sea ice in CMIP6 models2021In: The Cryosphere, Vol. 15, no 2, 951-982 p.DOI: 10.5194/tc-15-951-2021
- Tebaldi,ClaudiaClimate model projections from the Scenario Model Intercomparison Project (ScenarioMIP) of CMIP62021In: Earth System Dynamics, Vol. 12, no 1, 253-293 p.DOI: 10.5194/esd-12-253-2021
- Zhang,QiongSimulating the mid-Holocene, last interglacial and mid-Pliocene climate with EC-Earth3-LR2021In: Geoscientific Model Development, Vol. 14, no 2, 1147-1169 p.DOI: 10.5194/gmd-14-1147-2021