PhD, senior researcher
Phone +46-11-495 84 64
Fields of work
Development of the global climate model EC-EARTH and its surrounding infrastructure. Improving the process for transforming the raw model output into quality-controlled datasets on the Earth System Grid (ESG). Apply the EC-EARTH model for climate projections and climate predictions in the context of CMIP6. Contribute with model simulations and analysis of their results to national and international research projects.
- Evaluate and improve the EC-EARTH model
- Couple new Earth system components to the EC-EARTH model
- Improve the workflow for climate simulations, in particular post-processing
Climate model development, coupling of model components, evaluation of climate simulations, organization of the workflow related to climate simulations including pre- and post-processing.
Publications by Klaus Wyser at SMHI
- Thomas,ManuA statistical and process-oriented evaluation of cloud radiative effects in high-resolution global models2019In: Geoscientific Model Development, Vol. 12, no 4, 1679-1702 p.DOI: 10.5194/gmd-12-1679-2019
- Smith,D. M.Predicted Chance That Global Warming Will Temporarily Exceed 1.5 degrees C2018In: Geophysical Research Letters, Vol. 45, no 21, 11895-11903 p.DOI: 10.1029/2018GL079362
- Koutroulis,Aristeidis G.Simulating Hydrological Impacts under Climate Change2018In: Water, Vol. 10, no 10DOI: 10.3390/w10101331