PhD, Science Communicator
Phone +46 11 495 8705
Fields of work
Communication and dissemination of the results of Rossby Centre’s national Swedish, European and international projects. Project management and coordination support. Ensure maximum impact of SMHI and Rossby Centre’s research and benefit to the wider community.
- Improving public knowledge of Earth system models and projections
- Develop and use new thinking to better present climate change information through targeted interaction with scientists, policy makers and the wider public
- Earth system models for the provision of climate services
Project management and communication.
Publications by Helena Martins at SMHI
- Rafael,S.Quantification and mapping of urban fluxes under climate change2017In: Environmental Research, Vol. 155, 321-334 p.DOI: 10.1016/j.envres.2017.02.033
- Miranda,A.ICase Studies: Modeling the Atmospheric Benefits of Urban Greening2017In: The Urban Forest - Cultivating Green Infrastructure for People and the Environment, 89-99 p.DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-50280-9_10
- Rafael,S.Influence of urban resilience measures in the magnitude and behaviour of energy fluxes in the city of Porto (Portugal) under a climate change scenario2016In: Science of the Total Environment, Vol. 566, 1500-1510 p.DOI: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2016.06.037