Phone +46 11 495 82 68
Research Gate ID: Gustav Strandberg
Fields of work
Evaluation of regional and global climate simulations, and uncertainties in climate scenarios. Paleo climatic studies and the role of other forcing than greenhouse gas forcing. Information to the general public and users of climate scenario data.
- Interactions between vegetation and climate
- Model simulations of paleo climate
- Impacts of climate change
Analysis of climate model output; media contacts.
Publications by Gustav Strandberg at SMHI
- Strandberg,GustavClimate Impacts from Afforestation and Deforestation in Europe2019In: Earth Interactions, Vol. 23, no 1DOI: 10.1175/EI-D-17-0033.1
- Mair,LouiseLand use changes could modify future negative effects of climate change on old-growth forest indicator species2018In: Diversity & distributions, Vol. 24, no 10, 1416-1425 p.DOI: 10.1111/ddi.12771
- Kjellström,ErikEuropean climate change at global mean temperature increases of 1.5 and 2 degrees C above pre-industrial conditions as simulated by the EURO-CORDEX regional climate models2018In: Earth System Dynamics, Vol. 9, no 2, 459-478 p.DOI: 10.5194/esd-9-459-2018