Phone +46 11 495 82 68
Research Gate ID: Gustav Strandberg
Fields of work
Evaluation of regional and global climate simulations, and uncertainties in climate scenarios. Paleo climatic studies and the role of other forcing than greenhouse gas forcing. Information to the general public and users of climate scenario data.
- Interactions between vegetation and climate
- Model simulations of paleo climate
- Impacts of climate change
Analysis of climate model output; media contacts.
Publications by Gustav Strandberg at SMHI
- Breil,M.The Opposing Effects of Reforestation and Afforestation on the Diurnal Temperature Cycle at the Surface and in the Lowest Atmospheric Model Level in the European Summer2020In: Journal of Climate, Vol. 33, no 21, 9159-9179 p.DOI: 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0624.1
- Koenigk,TorbenOn the contribution of internal climate variability to European future climate trends2020In: Tellus. Series A, Dynamic meteorology and oceanography, Vol. 72, no 1DOI: 10.1080/16000870.2020.1788901
- Rana,ArunContrasting regional and global climate simulations over South Asia2020In: Climate DynamicsDOI: 10.1007/s00382-020-05146-0