Professor in climatology
Phone +46 11-495 85 01
Research Gate ID: Erik_Kjellstroem
Fields of work
Research related to climate, climate variability and climate change. Focus on regional climate modelling and support for users of climate information. International cooperation within the international CORDEX project.
- To what extent can climate models reproduce the observed climate?
- How can ensembles of climate projections be used to illustrate uncertainties and robustness in future climate change?
- How can climate scenarios be used to provide useful climate services?
Analysis of climate model output, comparison between models and observations.
Publications by Erik Kjellström at SMHI
- Belusic,DanijelClimate Extremes for Sweden2019
- Lenderink,GeertSystematic increases in the thermodynamic response of hourly precipitation extremes in an idealized warming experiment with a convection-permitting climate model2019In: Environmental Research Letters, Vol. 14, no 7DOI: 10.1088/1748-9326/ab214a
- Strandberg,GustavClimate Impacts from Afforestation and Deforestation in Europe2019In: Earth Interactions, Vol. 23, no 1DOI: 10.1175/EI-D-17-0033.1