Researcher – atmospheric chemistry and air pollution modelling, Ph.D.
Phone: +46 11 495 83 56
Fields of work
Development of atmospheric chemistry and transport models. Modelling transport, chemistry and deposition of air pollutants in Europe and Sweden. Research on particulate matter from different sources – especially carbonaceous aerosols from biomass combustion and other anthropogenic and biogenic emissions.
- atmospheric chemistry and deposition of air pollutants
- carbonaceous aerosol – organic aerosol and soot
- anthropogenic and biogenic emissions of air pollutants and aerosol precursors
Development, application and evaluation of chemical transport model systems (detailed knowledge about the MATCH and EMEP MSC-W models). Quantum chemistry.
Latest publications from Robert Bergström
- Bergström,RobertHow should condensables be included in PM emission inventories reported to EMEP/CLRTAP?2020In: EMEP, no 4, 1-72 p.DOI:
- Bergström,RobertTransboundary particulate matter, photo-oxidants, acidifying and eutrophying components2020In: EMEP, no 1, 1-270 p.DOI:
- Simpson,DavidGenChem v1.0-a chemical pre-processing and testing system for atmospheric modelling2020In: Geoscientific Model Development, Vol. 13, no 12, 6447-6465 p.DOI: 10.5194/gmd-13-6447-2020