PhD, Air Quality researcher
Phone: +46 11 495 8259
Fields of work
Describing and mapping population exposure to enviromental stresses in urban areas, with a focus on air quality and micro climate. Compilation of emission inventories and development of tools for air quality management.
- Emission inventories
- Dispersion modelling on urban and local scale
- Micro meteorology
- Application and development of 3D-modelling tools for micro meteorology and pollutant dispersion using Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- Calculation of shipping emissions based on positioning data from AIS (Automatic Identification System).
- Application and development of open-source GIS tools (Geographic Information Systems).
- Experience from system development working as a developer, project manager and solution architect.
Latest publications from David Segersson
- Sommar,Johan NilssonLong-term exposure to particulate air pollution and presence and progression of carotid artery plaques-A northern Sweden VIPVIZA cohort study2022In: Environmental Research, Vol. 211DOI: 10.1016/j.envres.2022.113061
- Kriit,Hedi KatreUsing Distributed Lag Non-Linear Models to Estimate Exposure Lag-Response Associations between Long-Term Air Pollution Exposure and Incidence of Cardiovascular Disease2022In: International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, Vol. 19, no 5DOI: 10.3390/ijerph19052630
- Paunu,Ville-VeikkoSpatial distribution of residential wood combustion emissions in the Nordic countries2021In: Atmospheric Environment, Vol. 264DOI: 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118712