MSc, PhD-student, Air Quality researcher
Phone: +46 11 495 8259
Fields of work
Describing and mapping population exposure to enviromental stresses in urban areas, with a focus on air quality and micro climate. Compilation of emission inventories and development of tools for air quality management.
- Emission inventories
- Dispersion modelling on urban and local scale
- Micro meteorology
- Application and development of 3D-modelling tools for micro meteorology and pollutant dispersion using Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- Calculation of shipping emissions based on positioning data from AIS (Automatic Identification System).
- Application and development of open-source GIS tools (Geographic Information Systems).
- Experience from system development working as a developer, project manager and solution architect.
Latest publications from David Segersson
- Segersson,DavidNear-Source Risk Functions for Particulate Matter Are Critical When Assessing the Health Benefits of Local Abatement Strategies2021In: International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, Vol. 18, no 13DOI: 10.3390/ijerph18136847
- Astrom,Daniel OudinLocal Contrasts in Concentration of Ambient Particulate Air Pollution (PM2.5) and Incidence of Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia2021In: Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, Vol. 81, no 1, 83-85 p.DOI: 10.3233/JAD-201538
- Gidhagen,LarsAn integrated assessment of the impacts of PM2.5 and black carbon particles on the air quality of a large Brazilian city2021In: Air quality, atmosphere and healthDOI: 10.1007/s11869-021-01033-7