Fields of work
Describing and mapping population exposure to enviromental stresses in urban areas, with a focus on air quality and micro climate. Compilation of emission inventories and development of tools for air quality management.
- Emission inventories
- Dispersion modelling on urban and local scale
- Micro meteorology
- Application and development of 3D-modelling tools for micro meteorology and pollutant dispersion using Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- Calculation of shipping emissions based on positioning data from AIS (Automatic Identification System).
- Application and development of open-source GIS tools (Geographic Information Systems).
- Experience from system development working as a developer, project manager and solution architect.