Associate professor in meteorology
Phone: +46 11 495 8450
Fields of work
Regional and local air quality modelling and modelling environmental impacts of air pollution including climate impact.
- Arctic air pollution and their environmental impacts
- Aviation impact on climate
- Short-lived climate forcers
Air quality model development and application of meteorological and air quality models.
Latest publications from Joakim Langner
- Tornevi,AndreasRespiratory Health Effects of Wildfire Smoke during Summer of 2018 in the Jamtland Harjedalen Region, Sweden2021In: International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, Vol. 18, no 13DOI: 10.3390/ijerph18136987
- Gramsch,ErnestoBlack carbon transport between Santiago de Chile and glaciers in the Andes Mountains2020In: Atmospheric Environment, Vol. 232DOI: 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117546
- Langner,JoakimModel-simulated Source Contributions to PM2.5 in Santiago and the Central Region of Chile2020In: Aerosol and Air Quality Research, Vol. 20, no 5, 1111-1126 p.DOI: 10.4209/aaqr.2019.08.0374