Role in team
- Head of Unit for Hydrological Research at SMHI (some 30 pers.), and member in Management team of the Research & Development department.
- Coordinator of larger European and international projects.
- Attracting funding from external sources.
- Catchment hydrology and modelling at various scales (local, regional, global).
- Hydrological predications and forecasting.
- Assessments of hydrological impacts from climate change, water management or water quality deterioration. Development of climate services, especially for the water sector.
- Initiated the development of the HYPE model and various websites for distributing Open Data and Open Source Code.
- H-index: 26 and 70 peer-reviewed publications in Web of Science.
- Several assignments in international working groups and commitments, for instance in WMO, IAHS, UNESCO-IHP.