Phone +46 11-495 84 83
Fields of work
Evaluation, analysis and bias adjustment of regional climate model output within CORDEX project with focus on inter-variable (climate variables) relations and multi-variable approach.
- To what extent can climate models reproduce the observed climate?
- How to bias adjust climate data responsibly?
- How represent climate models multiple climate variables relevant for climate impact research?
Analysis of climate model output, comparison between models and observations, bias adjustment.
Publications by Renate Wilcke at SMHI
- Bonaduce,AntonioWave Climate Change in the North Sea and Baltic Sea2019In: Journal of Marine Science and Engineering, Vol. 7, no 6DOI: 10.3390/jmse7060166
- Gutierrez,J. M.An intercomparison of a large ensemble of statistical downscaling methods over Europe2019In: International Journal of Climatology, Vol. 39, no 9, 3750-3785 p.DOI: 10.1002/joc.5462
- Pulatov,BakhtiyorEvaluation of the phenological synchrony between potato crop and Colorado potato beetle under future climate in Europe2016In: Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, Vol. 224, 39-49 p.DOI: 10.1016/j.agee.2016.03.027