Phone +46 11-495 84 83
Fields of work
Evaluation, analysis and bias adjustment of regional climate model output within CORDEX project with focus on inter-variable (climate variables) relations and multi-variable approach.
- To what extent can climate models reproduce the observed climate?
- How to bias adjust climate data responsibly?
- How represent climate models multiple climate variables relevant for climate impact research?
Analysis of climate model output, comparison between models and observations, bias adjustment.
Publications by Renate Wilcke at SMHI
- Pulatov,BakhtiyorEvaluation of the phenological synchrony between potato crop and Colorado potato beetle under future climate in Europe2016In: Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, Vol. 224, 39-49 p.DOI: 10.1016/j.agee.2016.03.027
- Wilcke,RenateSelecting regional climate scenarios for impact modelling studies2016In: Environmental Modelling & Software, Vol. 78, 191-201 p.DOI: 10.1016/j.envsoft.2016.01.002
- Maraun,DouglasVALUE2015In: Earth's Future, Vol. 3, no 1, 1-14 p.DOI: 10.1002/2014EF000259