PhD, Research Leader
Phone +46 114958264
Fields of work
Development of regional climate models with emphasis on boundary layer processes. Evaluation of the Rossby Centre regional climate model and analysis of climate signals in model simulations.
- Development and analysis of climate models
- Parametrization of atmospheric boundary layer and turbulence
- Mesoscale atmospheric processes
Convection permitting climate modelling, analysis of model and observational data.
Publications by Danijel Belusic at SMHI
- Kaiser,AmandineDetecting Regime Transitions of the Nocturnal and Polar Near-Surface Temperature Inversion2020In: Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences, Vol. 77, no 8, 2921-2940 p.DOI: 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0287.1
- Barton,Emma J.A case-study of land-atmosphere coupling during monsoon onset in northern India2020In: Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society, Vol. 146, no 731, 2891-2905 p.DOI: 10.1002/qj.3538
- Lind,PetterBenefits and added value of convection-permitting climate modeling over Fenno-Scandinavia2020In: Climate DynamicsDOI: 10.1007/s00382-020-05359-3