PhD, Climate Researcher
Phone +46 114958264
Fields of work
Development of regional climate models with emphasis on boundary layer processes. Evaluation of the Rossby Centre regional climate model and analysis of climate signals in model simulations.
- Development of climate models
- Parametrization of atmospheric boundary layer and turbulence
- Analysis of climate models
Analysis of climate model output, analysis of observational data, comparison between models and observations.
Publications by Danijel Belusic at SMHI
- Belusic,DanijelAfforestation reduces cyclone intensity and precipitation extremes over Europe2019In: Environmental Research Letters, Vol. 14, no 7DOI: 10.1088/1748-9326/ab23b2
- Lenderink,GeertSystematic increases in the thermodynamic response of hourly precipitation extremes in an idealized warming experiment with a convection-permitting climate model2019In: Environmental Research Letters, Vol. 14, no 7DOI: 10.1088/1748-9326/ab214a
- Amorim,Jorge HumbertoIntegrated Urban Services for European cities: the Stockholm case2018In: WMO Bulletin, Vol. 67, no 2, 33-40 p.DOI: