PhD, Climate Researcher
Phone +46 114958264
Fields of work
Development of regional climate models with emphasis on boundary layer processes. Evaluation of the Rossby Centre regional climate model and analysis of climate signals in model simulations.
- Development of climate models
- Parametrization of atmospheric boundary layer and turbulence
- Analysis of climate models
Analysis of climate model output, analysis of observational data, comparison between models and observations.
Publications by Danijel Belusic at SMHI
- Klein,CorneliaWavelet Scale Analysis of Mesoscale Convective Systems for Detecting Deep Convection From Infrared Imagery2018In: Journal of Geophysical Research - Atmospheres, Vol. 123, no 6, 3035-3050 p.DOI: 10.1002/2017JD027432
- Lang,FranciscoObservations of Wind-Direction Variability in the Nocturnal Boundary Layer2018In: Boundary-layer Meteorology, Vol. 166, no 1, 51-68 p.DOI: 10.1007/s10546-017-0296-4
- Taylor,Christopher M.Frequency of extreme Sahelian storms tripled since 1982 in satellite observations2017In: Nature, Vol. 544, no 7651, 475-+ p.DOI: 10.1038/nature22069