PhD, Climate Researcher
Phone +46 114958264
Fields of work
Development of regional climate models with emphasis on boundary layer processes. Evaluation of the Rossby Centre regional climate model and analysis of climate signals in model simulations.
- Development of climate models
- Parametrization of atmospheric boundary layer and turbulence
- Analysis of climate models
Analysis of climate model output, analysis of observational data, comparison between models and observations.
Publications by Danijel Belusic at SMHI
- Belusic,DanijelClimate Extremes for Sweden2019
- Vercauteren,NikkiStatistical Investigation of Flow Structures in Different Regimes of the Stable Boundary Layer2019In: Boundary-layer Meteorology, Vol. 173, no 2, 143-164 p.DOI: 10.1007/s10546-019-00464-1
- Belusic,DanijelAfforestation reduces cyclone intensity and precipitation extremes over Europe2019In: Environmental Research Letters, Vol. 14, no 7DOI: 10.1088/1748-9326/ab23b2