Wedbed is a tool that integrates the Airviro emission database into MS Excel®. With Wedbed the following tasks can be easily performed:
- Wedbed allows you to use the whole power of MS Excel® with data from the fast and compact emission database of Airviro.
- With Wedbed it is easier to edit data. You just export the data to MS Excel®, make the changes there and import the data back to Airviro.
- Once you have the data in your MS Excel® workbook, you can either use the excellent reporting features of MS Excel® or easily cut and paste the data to other reporting tools.
- With Wedbed you can store an emission database in your PC as an MS Excel® workbook.
- With Wedbed you can make an extensive consistency check on the loaded emission database.
How does it work?
Dialogs for Airviro emission database access are added to the MS Excel® interface. Just choose import or export, select an emission database in Airviro and the transfer will take place instantly. No difficult commands to get data to and from Airviro, just a few clicks. The transfer of data between MS Excel and Airviro is done directly through the local area network.
Wedbed for v3.23 requires at least MS Office® 2007 to work. The installation of Office must be the 32 bit version. Due to bugs in MS Office® 2007, the content of a cell is limited to 255 bytes. This is solved in the MS Office® 2010 were the cell content is limited to 65 535 characters.